2017 DC Design House Designers Announced
The DC Design House recently announced the names of the 23 designers who will participate within the 10th-Annual DC Design House benefiting Children’s National Health System. Located in Potomac, Maryland, the event are held from September 30 through October 29, 2017, and can include design inspiration in 23 spaces, four boutiques, a Decade of Design Celebration and special events throughout the month within the home’s ballroom, plus a daily onsite café.
The 2017 DC Design House Designers include:
- Outside Entry – Lauren Fisher / Clinton and Associates
- Living Room – Margery Wedderburn / Margery Wedderburn Interiors, LLC
- Dining Room – Susan Jamieson / Bridget Beari Designs
- Gallery – Cindy McClure / Grossmueller’s Design Consultants
- Powder Room – Mary Amons / Mary Amons Design
- Library – Kelley Proxmire / Kelley Proxmire, Inc.
- The Study Royale – Lorna Gross / Lorna Gross Interior Design
- Back Office – Marika Meyer / Marika Meyer Interiors LLC
- Grand Salon – Josh Hildreth / Josh Hildreth Interiors
- Bedroom 1 – Keira St. Claire-Bowery / Anthony Wilder Design/Build
- Guest Bedroom – Caryn Cramer / Caryn Cramer Interiors + Textiles
- Second Floor rec room – Erica Burns / Erica Burns Interiors
- Bedroom 2 – Romain Baty / Romain Baty LLC
- Bedroom 3 – Karen Snyder / Interiors of Washington
- Laundry – Paula Grace / Paula Grace Designs, Inc.
- Master Bedroom – Dennese Guadeloupe Rojas / Interiors by Design
- Lounge – J Allen & Michelle Borden / Perceptions Interiors
- Sitting Room – Camille Saum / Camille Saum Interior Design
- Kitchen – Samantha Friedman / Samantha Friedman Interior Designs
- Bar – Allie Mann / Case Design/Remodeling, Inc.
- Family Foyer – Lisa Tureson / Studio Artistica
- Poolside Oasis – Kimberly Asner / Country Casual Teak
This year’s boutiques include:
- Ibhana Creations by Meena Tharmaratnam
- Whyte House Monograms by Debbie McCarthy Whyte
- Jeff L Designs by Jeff LiaBraaten
- Coco Blanca
Ticket sales further as some of proceeds from boutiques and designer sales, with most items in designers’ spaces available to get, are donated to Children’s National with quite $1.78 million raised in nine years.
Listed at $10.48 million by Fouad Talout and Pascale Karam of Long & Foster land, the four-story, 27,256 sq.-ft. The Potomac home has nine bedrooms, nine full baths, four half baths, a downstairs ballroom, a movie theater, a two-story library surrounded by him and his offices, several kitchens, and an elevator. in-built 2009, the house sits on two acres and includes a pool and pool house with apartment and covered terrace.
This year’s paint sponsor is Sherwin-Williams, with additional sponsors up to now including: Angie Seckinger Photography, reception Group, Children’s Health Board, DC Living realty, Foxcraft Design Group, Fred Home Improvement, Home & Design, MoKi Media and Thibaut.